Dr. MariaInes Apolo has been providing Podiatric patient care to South Florida since 2006. She offers comprehensive consultations and diagnostics for Foot and Ankle Pain, Sports Injuries, Diabetic Foot Care, Wound Care, Arthritis of the Foot & Ankle, Pediatrics Foot Care and more.
Patients can expect highly tailored programs and treatment regimens that aim to treat each foot or ankle condition, while making sure the patient’s life is impacted as little as possible.
As Dr. Apolo focuses on providing a holistic approach, services include:
- Complete consultation of your feet and how best to take care of them
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle disorders
- Treatment of dermatological and fungal infections
- Diabetic treatment and on-going planning
- Minor to extensive wound care
- In-office and out of office consultation
For patients with severe foot and ankle disorders, services include:
- First and foremost providing a comprehensive understanding of the root cause
- Providing 1st and 2nd opinions
- Establish the correct path to achieve long term success for the best quality of life
The goal is not to scare you with hundreds of pictures or list of ailments but to make it simple for you. If you have any questions, pain or are simply not sure. Call or schedule an appointment on-line today for all of your foot and ankle care needs.
Dr. Apolo is an expert in foot wound care, infectious disease and pediatrics. She treats patients for a variety of reasons including foot pain, athlete’s foot, gout, dermatology and plantar fasciitis.Read Full Bio